Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My neighbor decided to drop by to show me his 'new to him' XB12 Firebolt. He had modified a stock exhaust off of an XB12 Lightning, and the thing sounded good pulling up. Didn't sound so good leaving... click. clickety click.. click click... click click click. :hammer: :-D Dead battery. I tried helping him push the d*mn thing off, but we just couldn't git that twin to turn over. :hammer: I offered ever so nicely with no sarcasm whatsoever :-D to pull him down to his house behind speedy... he declined. :hammer: Shewww, I'm pooped. :hammer: :-D

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
When you are read to get into shape, I will let you push my bike around the block a few times.

I will even remove the battery to keep you from cheating yourself.

A few weeks of that, and I will let you push the F250. :razz:

Stop by anytime. :-D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hopefully for you he will come back with a new battery with a mind to get some payback for the "no sarcasm whatsoever". Then you can go lead him around without the rope!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Is that what you guy's in the woods do for fun, push buel sh!t down a hill ?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fer some reason, everytime I ask him and the other neighbor with the Lightning to go riding, they always have sumt'n to do. Speedy is so intimidating. :-D

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
On 2007-02-24 16:26, Limey wrote:
Is that what you guy's in the woods do for fun, push buel sh!t down a hill ?
It beats a

From a

[ This message was edited by: Devious2XS on 2007-02-24 16:36 ]

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Speaking of out of shape... I'm on a mission to loose weight.

Right now I'm just shy of 220lbs- which is the fattest I've ever been by about 15 pounds. The goal: get down to 200 by eating better and hell even maybe exercising.

Any helpful words?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
On 2007-02-24 18:13, tealetm wrote:

Right now I'm just shy of 220lbs- which is the fattest I've ever been by about 15 pounds. The goal: get down to 200 by eating better and hell even maybe exercising.

Any helpful words?
WILL POWER

and

GOOD LUCK

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

Any helpful words?
yeah, i'm on a great plan this weekend. diarrhea...

·
Registered
646 Posts

Any helpful words?
Do like I do, try the steak and sleep diet...it's a plan in progress admittedly but I think there is something to it...at least I "feel" a bit lighter.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts

Any helpful words?
I'm on a mission too. Much more to lose. Speedy will be uncontrollable when I'm finished. I am concentrating on exercise at the moment, while not eating more. I figure if I just stick to the plan, I will be lighter. Say it with me: We Shall Overcome, We Shall not Overeat, We Shall Exercise, We Shall Not Eat While Riding Speeeedyyy...

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
On 2007-02-24 20:56, Goffe wrote:

I'm on a mission too. Much more to lose. Speedy will be uncontrollable when I'm finished. I am concentrating on exercise at the moment, while not eating more. I figure if I just stick to the plan, I will be lighter. Say it with me: We Shall Overcome, We Shall not Overeat, We Shall Exercise, We Shall Not Eat While Riding Speeeedyyy...
My massage class is having a pot-luck on monday. I'm making Crunchy Chocolate Cookies, Gingerbread with Chantilly Whipped Cream, possibly Cinnamon Roles, and Curried Chicken Soup. I'm also considering my Garlic Black Pepper Bread, but I've decided not to do the Hot Fudge Pudding Cake (no way to keep it warm). Women love a man that can cook! Never mind the waistline!

I gained 5 pounds just writing this...

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
Any helpful words?
It will be worth the effort to lose the weight. I've lost 60 pounds in a year. My plan was: fiber and proteins, no carbs, especially in liquid form, plus a good 20-30 minute workout every day.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
On 2007-02-24 21:04, crashmasterd wrote:
My massage class is having a pot-luck on monday. I'm making Crunchy Chocolate Cookies, Gingerbread with Chantilly Whipped Cream, possibly Cinnamon Roles, and Curried Chicken Soup. I'm also considering my Garlic Black Pepper Bread, but I've decided not to do the Hot Fudge Pudding Cake (no way to keep it warm). Women love a man that can cook! Never mind the waistline!

I gained 5 pounds just writing this...
If I started baking again, I would be too fat to type this...

But I did start making Saag Paneer... yum

1 - 20 of 26 Posts