Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After several months, a new stator, new r/r, and 3 wiring mods, my 02 Daytona 955i is alive and kicking.

I owe tons of thank and props to DEcosse for all his advice and great write ups on the wiring mods.

Now all I need is a new set of tires, as mine are getting pretty worn, and all will be well.

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
...I'm not sure if Ken actually reads this forum but I'll pass on the kind words ! :D

---------------
Ride on ! :)

·
Registered
8,112 Posts
Tbirdnz, do you mean that Ken is monogamous? :D

·
Premium Member
14,084 Posts
...I think he must be Steven, as I've never mentioned this thread to him yet and he hasn't commented on it ! :D

...maybe I should just move the thread to the Speedie Forum !

----------
Ride on ! :)

·
Super Moderator
22,106 Posts
I do look in on BHO - just don't post much in there.

Besides - my modesty precluded comment!

:p

I'm pleased for the955iman - he has suffered horribly with his charging system woes including the what-is-becoming-typical worthless performance of ElectroSport 'regulator' (term applied loosely in that application). It is unfortunate when people invest hard-earned money in products that just don't work, and confound the troubleshooting process because logical thinking concludes "replaced that, so must be another problem".

There are still good people around who have values - as well as the acknowledgement above I received the sweetest introduction and 'thankyou' note from a young lady on the SVRider forum (TriumphRat.net sister site) who is the955iman's gf. That was touching. We have a great community.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I do look in on BHO - just don't post much in there.

Besides - my modesty precluded comment!

:p

I'm pleased for the955iman - he has suffered horribly with his charging system woes including the what-is-becoming-typical worthless performance of ElectroSport 'regulator' (term applied loosely in that application). It is unfortunate when people invest hard-earned money in products that just don't work, and confound the troubleshooting process because logical thinking concludes "replaced that, so must be another problem".

There are still good people around who have values - as well as the acknowledgement above I received the sweetest introduction and 'thankyou' note from a young lady on the SVRider forum (TriumphRat.net sister site) who is the955iman's gf. That was touching. We have a great community.
Niiiiiice!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts