Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some nice pics of my very dirty bike. Speed Triple Bars transform the position and handling of the bike.

Also has TOR's, 115 mains, 1 shim under needle. Runs like a hungry bobcat.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Any issues with lines, cables, etc? How much of a drop would you guess from the stock bars? I always like lower bars but have not thought about substituting S3 bars.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just had to push things down a bit. I also had to make sure the throttle cable was tucked in under the tank, as it had wanted to slide down onto the valve covers. Also the lowered position makes me hit the rear brake a bit sooner cuz my foot is closer than before. I need to see if its possible to adjust the rear brake position.
Also if you follow all of the stock S3 postition markers you will find the horn and the starter to be rotated a bit lower, and the front brake a bit high. I have actually grown to like this after a 100+ miles.
:hammer:

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Heck, my bike is dirtier than that and it doesn't have hint at being a soft-roader.
The blue pipes look good BTW.

·
Registered
679 Posts
On 2006-11-22 20:36, DrEnglish wrote:
Heck, my bike is dirtier than that and it doesn't have hint at being a soft-roader.
The blue pipes look good BTW.
I agree. That bike is sparkling clean.

Fred

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I agree. That bike is sparkling clean.

Fred
Yeh man I mean you could eat offa that bike. I guess you could eat on it, too. Or next to it.
Heck, it's a nice bike. And klean! :)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Flip dem bars upside down and then you'll really be onto something....

Love the blue pipes.

P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.