Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
So of the people that have the service manual, who will offer it to us via link, drop box, upload etc?

I am personally happy to send some funds to a papal or the like for the link, as I am sure are others for the hard work involved.

Please?

·
Registered
89 Posts
So of the people that have the service manual, who will offer it to us via link, drop box, upload etc?

I am personally happy to send some funds to a papal or the like for the link, as I am sure are others for the hard work involved.

Please?
I second that ..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Difficulty Finding 2018 RS Service Manual

When you were into TriTun viewing the Service Manual, did you search by entering your VIN or by using the drop-downs for Model Family / Model / Year?
I subscribed for 1 hour and tried to navigate the site, but didn't see anything in the Service Manual section except for "Service Tools". I don't want to waste more money for another subscription unless I can be confident its in there somewhere. thnx

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just went and did this. Paid the 7.50. Entered VIN and all that. All that's available is their service tool info.... Weak.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
It turns out when I went there I only got the first 137 pages of 700 and when I went back today I too see only the service tool BS - the actual manual is not there anymore.

·
Registered
7 Posts
When you said that you only have "496 of 715" - does this mean that you have pages 1-496 or that you only have one page of the 715 (pg 496)?? :)

If you have pages 1-496, we're getting closer to having them all....

·
Registered
59 Posts
When you said that you only have "496 of 715" - does this mean that you have pages 1-496 or that you only have one page of the 715 (pg 496)?? :)

If you have pages 1-496, we're getting closer to having them all....
Haha! Like a scavenger hunt? It's ridiculous, why can't they just post it somewhere for free. 7.50 an hour is also stupid, especially when there isn't even a manual to look at.

·
Registered
50 Posts
A few people should team up and each download a different section of the manual and then post it on a shared drive.

Also, is there a big diff between the factory manual vs the Haynes?

·
Registered
22 Posts
You're right. Haynes manuals go up to 2016 for the Street Triple. I had contacted them regarding the 2017 and up models. They replied that there were no plans at this time to produce a 2017+ edition.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have a drop box link to both:

The R is a complete PDF.

The RS is a zip file, with PDF’s of each chapter (26 I believe, all labelled)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
477 Posts
Here's a link to a pdf version of the Street Triple RS 2017 Service Manual:

https://www.scribd.com/document/418667599/Service-Manual-Street-Triple-RS

Hope this saves anyone else from buying a subscription.

Some of the pictures are split across pages, so if you want a better version, you're better off downloading it via the TriTun website.
Seriously, thank you for this!! I'm heading on a 6k mile trip in a month and was planning to check the throttle body balance (and do some other preventive maintenance), so the timing on this is awesome!!!

21 - 40 of 52 Posts