Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finally selling my speed four
Its in immaculate condition,
Its in roulette green with quite a few mods!!
Its a 2003 (53) plate registered 01/11/2003, just turned 3 years old.Its just past its first m.o.t so wont need another for another 12 months and I have just put 12 months road tax on it so the new purchaser wont have to spend a penny.Its got just over 7000 miles and I'm the 2nd owner. I have just replaced the rear tyre with a dunlop d208. The new owner will not have to spend a penny.its just had an oil and filter change and the only item to fault is a cracked headlamp from a stone chip thrown up, but its hardly noticeable.

Now the list of mods!! all of which have been done within the last 6 months, in no particular order!!
1.Blueflame oval polished twin port fully road legal with removable baffles race can (original included)
2.latest usb dynojet power commander(with map)
3.Gilles rearsets (black)
4.secdem screen
5.radiator cowls
6.belly pan
7.carbon rear hugger
8.rear seat cowl
9.k&n air filter
10.carbon tank protector
11.ermax colour coded undertray
12.integrated clear L.E.D tail light
13.R&G crash protectors
14.R&G front fork protectors
15.R&G rear swingarm protectors
16.carbon instrument surround
17.carbon top yoke protector
18.Oberon aluminium brake fluid reservoir cover(black)
19.extra relays for dual headlight illumination
20.upgraded headlight bulbs
21.scottoiler (chain lubrication system)
22.optimate battery charger (hardwired)
23.mini front indicators
24.selection of number plates (9x7 8x6 6x4)
25.baglux green tank protector(for baglux luggage)
26.datatool alarm/immobiliser (insurance approved)
27.carbon tax disc holder

I'm looking for £3500 with all the above accessories included. If the prospective purchaser wishes not to have all the above accessories I'm sure we can come to an arrangement in the price as i have all the original items to put back on. they will of course all be included if the new buyer pays the £3500.
Those items not required will be advertised separately for anyone wishing to purchase them.
I have all the paperwork available including logbook, service manual, owners handbook all in a wallet ready to pass on to the new owner.
EMAIL ME FOR PICS

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EVERYONE FOR A QUICK SALE I HAVE DROPPED THE PRICE TO £2850 MINUS THE POWER COMMANDER BECAUSE I SOLD IT SEPERATELY.

TELL YOUR FRIENDS :-D

ITS TIME TO BUY A TRIUMPH. :razz:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts