Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a difference in looks from one simple swap. Much lower & more aggressive looking. It seems they also show a bigger picture as well.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Hee hee, Troy has started on the MOD TRAIN! No stops, no get offs, ticket is punched and ready to roll.

Yeah the bar end mirrors (of your choice) are a vast improvement over stock and the look is classic and functional. Can't beat that with a stick...

Take a look at easy sleazy mods (ie no costs) like lowering the instrument cluster, adjusting levers to your hands (straight wrists). The is no end to the madness...!
:chug:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2006-12-11 22:57, boboso wrote:
Hee hee, Troy has started on the MOD TRAIN! No stops, no get offs, ticket is punched and ready to roll.
The best part is how affordable the mods are compared to my Audis. It's a win-win!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Might be cheaper, but check this new post Custom Yet Link and see what is being done to these poor nice motorscooters.

Sing to Jingle Bells
Air Box Mods
Air Box Mods
AI Removed TODAY
Oh what fun it is to ride, on an open pipe sleigh

On to shocks
Front and back
Get good legs hurray!
Make it breathe with new jetting, and canyon carve away!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Not to highjack anothers thread, but please let us know how you went about this rear end mod.. With the recent purchase of decent shocks, bike funds are low for this fiscal year.

On 2006-12-12 14:25, oregonthruxton wrote:
...or maybe like my chopped behind.

·
Registered
858 Posts
On 2006-12-12 15:26, boboso wrote:
Not to highjack anothers thread, but please let us know how you went about this rear end mod.. With the recent purchase of decent shocks, bike funds are low for this fiscal year.
i just drew some lines on the fender, where i wanted it cut, and took it down to a local harley customizing shop for the fabrication work. after having it painted, i installed bellacorse’s lucas tail lamp.

g

1 - 11 of 11 Posts