Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, don't answer that. I can't figure out how to do a search in a specific forum that results in anything worthwhile. For example I know you guys had a thread on here regarding insurance premiums at some point, I go to Search, type in "insurance", click "search" and nothing. Bunch of stinking weblinks. Help, I'm an idiot. (I'm in management, what can I say?)

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
there's no help'n ya throttlejock, you have already been around limey too long! :-D The search function is just about useless, I don't know a good way to make the d*mn thang work either! :hammer:

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
alright, guess you are a moron! :-D I found this thread about insurance....

insurance

done advanced search in speed triple forum only for the word insurance, come up with alot of junk, but did find this thread.

[ This message was edited by: cheapbastard on 2006-11-28 10:03 ]

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yay! See that's a management tactic for you. Play dumb (even if you really are) and delegate. Good stuff, thanks man.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2006-11-28 10:08, Captain_Rat wrote:
CB, I can't seem to figure out how to buy a 42" LCD TV online and have it sent to my house. Can you help me out with that?

Capt.
gimme yer credit card # and I think I can git that taken care of! :-D

·
Registered
263 Posts
the search works pretty good, but i hate the way you can click on a search result, then hit Back and see the list of results, you have to search all over again.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Easy - use Google and include Triumph Rat Net in the query.

:-g

·
Super Moderator
21,828 Posts
On 2006-11-28 14:40, faffyface wrote:
the search works pretty good, but i hate the way you can click on a search result, then hit Back and see the list of results, you have to search all over again.
Right click over the link you want then select "open in new window" from the menu options;
Then close the new window when done & repeat.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Ouch, this kind of talk is making my brain hurt :( :???: :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts