Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who attended the Taos shin dig...I wanted to know who I met there since I am bad with names particularly screen names. Now I know I met yoiu Uncle Nort....Who elso besides my long lost twin brother Cat......

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Zelatore=Don=black speed triple

I know what you're talking about. I'm lucky to remember a screen name OR real name, much less put the two together!

I do however typically remember the bike. I recall you were riding the Rocket VI ;)

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don you crack me up....yes I had the Rocket double triple...if I am lucky I will have second bike to complitment it next year. But the Mrs. is a tad concerned given my proclivity to like triples ..double triples and triple speed numbers...:D I am suppose to be trying the s1000 BMW and I made the mistake of telling her how fast it will go....so I may be getting the new tiger 1200 to placate her...actually it is a good move I lock a new bike by telling her I will settle fo the slower bike...lol she would be happy and hell I get another triple Triumph....

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
It was great to meet you Lee, hope to meet up again sometime. I have a feeling we both have a lot of road stories to tell.

(Makes it easy when your alias is the same as your assumed fictitious nickname.)

Nort

·
Banned
10,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was great to meet you Lee, hope to meet up again sometime. I have a feeling we both have a lot of road stories to tell.

(Makes it easy when your alias is the same as your assumed fictitious nickname.)

Nort
Nort it was great to meet you as well. I am sure we will cross paths agian in the future. I am planning on a returne to Taos next year. I especially enjoyed riding around the mountains up there...very challenging and minimal traffic...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts