Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from a few days away near Gatehouse of Fleet. I have not spent a great deal of time in Dumfries and Galloway so decided to take the Scrambler along and explore the area a little. It’s a stunning place with lots of quiet wee roads just suited to bimbling around on the Scram. The weather was not great but I managed to get a out a for a few runs and took the following pics

·
Registered
1 Posts
Some fabulous photos of a fabulous part of the world! Scotland is at the top of my list of places to see. Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
The Open Championship is at Turnberry this year and I am renting a lovely little cottage in the middle of nowhere near Ballantrae whilst working on the event. I had the family up at Easter and we done some exploring between Turnberry and Newton Stewart. We too found some wonderfull deserted minor roads with stunning scenery. All the time I was wishing I was on my bike, which I will be when I start on site at the beginning of June. I can`t wait to go exploring in the evenings.
It is an area that people (me included) would normally bypass on the M74 en route to the areas above Glasgow, but it really is a detour worth taking if heading further North.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts