Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll. I have been lurking around here for the past few months, and learned loads from the posts already on here. Bought myself a Scrambler 1200 as the title implies back in July. Just crossed 6000 miles on the bike and am looking at changing my brake pads out. I have scoured every bike website, including Triumphs, and cannot find a reliable part number or which brake system that comes equipped with the bike. I've emailed Brembo and they were no help, so i figured i'd pay you all a visit and see what knowledge you might have. I even called my local Triumph dealership, but they were less than helpful, and didnt seem interested in helping me unless they did the work.

I appreciate your help. I hope i posted this in the right place.

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Based on the fact that they're Brembo M50 calipers, the part number should be 07BB37SA. Those are the sintered street pads.
Cheers
Bob

·
Premium Member
2,815 Posts
Sorry, just to make clear, that number I quoted as a parts number is the number from Brembo, not Triumph

·
Registered
94 Posts
The official parts numbers are:
T2021995 : Rear Brake
T2028671 : Front Brake, one set is for either left or right disc, so you need two sets if you replace both.

These are the same for the XE version. Source is Triumphworld.de .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts