Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the current issue of Rolling Stone is a nice big picture accompanying a brief article about singer/songwriter Ray LaMontagne ("Ray LaMontagne's Deep-Woods Soul"). Off to the side in his deep woods Maine cabin is Ray's moto: a shiny red & white Scrambler. So now we know there are three scrams in Maine: me, NEPatriots9, and now this guy. And we three are all waiting out the winter, dreaming of the summer trips to come.

Check it out: it's the one with George Bush on the cover (no political comments, please - if that's possible in this day and age).

·
Registered
513 Posts
Dude puts out some pretty good laid back albums. I saw him on PBS's Austin City Limits with another guy named Damian Rice, both were killer performances.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Great tunes!

Dude puts out some pretty good laid back albums. I saw him on PBS's Austin City Limits with another guy named Damian Rice, both were killer performances.
I've been a Ray LaMontagne fan for a long time now. I've had the opportunity to see him live several times. His voice is amazing as are his lyrics. He's a very quiet guy when he's not singing though... comes off very shy and introverted.

If you haven't bought his stuff you should - the guy sing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts