Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently a set of ventura dirt track bars to my T100, and would like to fit the cross bar to them. So I would like to know what the measurement from mount to mount is to see if it is long enough to fit across my bars. I know the bars are a diff.dia. i.e 1'' to 7/8 but thought it would be easy to machine out the extra 1/8"
Thanks

·
Registered
163 Posts
Rather than use the Triumph Scrambler bar which may or not be the right width why not try Renthall cross bars for MX/enduro?. They make them in different widths (or used to before fat bars became the fashion). You are still going to have to bore out the clamps.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rather than use the Triumph Scrambler bar which may or not be the right width why not try Renthall cross bars for MX/enduro?. They make them in different widths (or used to before fat bars became the fashion). You are still going to have to bore out the clamps.
Renthal Tials bike handlebar is better, there is more room for electronic controls because of short crossbar. I experienced this with my former streetfighter Suzuki, MX hanlebar had too short bar ends for all equipment to fit.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked out renthal web site, bars look good but do not give specs. as to lengths etc. Rang local dist. but he said they do not import them into Aust. anyway. Measured cross bar length on my renthal fitted dirt bike it was 300mm. which is the length I would need to fit my ventura bars. So I need to find out length of scrambler bar still.
THanks
Trumpycam

1 - 4 of 4 Posts