Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
doesn't suprise me too much. For the last 5 or 6 years I've noticed a lot of classic and retro style british and european bikes being used in ad campaigns, movies, and such. The only problem with it is, the yuppy guys in the pics would never ride machines like that. The bikes require too muck work and those guys' finger nails are way too clean. :-D

·
Registered
223 Posts
Thats so correct its not even funny. Its like the blokes in the Triumph catalog, bunch of nancys by the looks of things. They would be scared to pick up a socket and get dirty.

cheers, jason

·
Registered
226 Posts

You mean you guys don't think this dude has ever:
a. hand-lubed a chain
b. polished a crank

I beg to differ...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Could the Thunderbike Scambler exhaust fit on a Thrux? Has anyone tried?

·
Registered
959 Posts
On 2007-02-07 10:30, SneakySteve wrote:
I bet he's polished a knob or two. :razz:

Did you mean door knob? :-D

You dudes crack me the f*** up. The nancy comment was so funny that I choked on my coffee and it came out of my nose.

Steve, gears and dirty finger nails

:yayyy: :chug: :yayyy:

·
Registered
959 Posts
On 2007-02-07 09:38, Hous-Ton wrote:
Could the Thunderbike Scrambler exhaust fit on a Thrux? Has anyone tried?

Being a high pipe fan (Commando S) I think a Truxton would look Bitchen with the Tunderbike set up. The only issue
would be the right hand battery box cover, and that is no big deal to modify. After market side covers are cheap. There is a enough gear heads on this forum that anything will fit with time and money.

Steve, gears and all things mechanical.

:yayyy: :chug: :yayyy:

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Heck, you could make those pipes fit by using Scrambler parts. Its the same bike with different bits hanging off.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow Hozer... hahaha that was harsh :hihi:

Do a search for Tom Cruise and Scrambler. I'm not sure if this vid was posted on the forum but Tom Cruise was on some German game show and he had to ride a Scrambler acting like he was in a movie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts