Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From previous posts I understand that there was a problem fitting the Bonnie kit to the Scrambler.
Also it was mentioned that companies were working on a solution due to the high sided pipes of the Scrambler. QAs this was some 6 months ago, does anybody have any further news on developments for the Scrambler?
ATB
Rhodie

·
Registered
138 Posts
On 2007-02-27 02:03, Rhodie wrote:
From previous posts I understand that there was a problem fitting the Bonnie kit to the Scrambler.
Also it was mentioned that companies were working on a solution due to the high sided pipes of the Scrambler. QAs this was some 6 months ago, does anybody have any further news on developments for the Scrambler?
ATB
Rhodie
I don't think the air eliminator kit is a problem (bought the one from NZ Powersports) -it was a simple install. They forgot the crush washers but I'll forgive them and the rubber plug for the carby disappeared on a trip-fixed with a bit of the remaining rubber pipe and an irrigation plug).

With pipes there are a few choices from my understanding - NZ powersports, triumph ones and Norman Hyde ones.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys - just put an order with New Bonnieville who Thunderbikes recommend esp with the kit they are supplying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts