Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have see on other post that some scan tools with obd2 generic work and othere do not. My old scan tool (Autoxray) did not work at first but I changed the location of signal ground, pin 4 to location pin 5 (which is chassis ground for the scan tools obd2 generic harness) on the diagnostic connection on my 2001 S3 and now I can read and clear my trouble codes. So, diagnostic harness on the bike. Take the black wire from location 4 and move it to location 5. I'll try and post photos soon.

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Welcome to the site.
Take a around at the different forums and become familiar with them, especially the ones for your model. Don’t be afraid to post! It sounds like you have some good info to share.

BTW Each forum has a moderator to answer your questions and solve any problems. If you need something lets us know.
Haggis

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.