Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I just picked up a slightly used 05 Sprint with only 2,000 miles. Got a screaming deal on it, and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to participating.

Cheers. Ryan.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ryan and I just picked up a slightly used 05 Sprint with only 2,000 miles. Got a screaming deal on it, and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to participating.

Cheers. Ryan.
Welcome Ryan. We know what you ride now, but not where!
Down under? Stateside? Home counties?

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum Ryan:)

And congrats obn the new scooter too, I am sure you will be very happy with it.:)

Don and I ask our noobs to read our forum stickies early on, it may save you some hassles.

cheers
DaveM:cool:

·
Banned
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi and welcome to the forum Ryan:)

And congrats obn the new scooter too, I am sure you will be very happy with it.:)

Don and I ask our noobs to read our forum stickies early on, it may save you some hassles.

cheers
DaveM:cool:

Great - I will review them now.

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Hello and welcome

·
Premium Member
9,047 Posts
Welcome.

Slightly used! I would call it more like almost brand new. Congrats.

Since it did not get exercised that much, and unless it is already done, there might be need for a new battery in your future.

If you do need one, search and read Cal's battery posts. They can save you some trouble and time, and it gives Cal a warm feeling. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts