Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been riding motorcycles for over 25 years - one of the lucky ones - as I have never had a bad crash
Keeping her upright is quite a mission....had a few stacks - but all minor and generally at low speed ( was stupid enough to drink ride when I was young) I do not recommend that at all
Included are pics of my Triumph Tiger Sport 2014 (1050cc) fantastic bike
Toured Australia with this machine in 2021 and 2022
The flowers are for all the motorcyclists who have passed away this year

The sunrise represents all the young kids getting into motorcycle riding and their great futures on the trails, tracks and roads
The last pic was with some Melbourne based Harley riders I met riding the mountain roads south of Kosciusko National Park. I based myself in the Tumbarumba Camp ground for a few nights last December on a East Coast of Australia tour...A beautiful spot to escape the summer heat. Did NSW and Qld and also explored parts of Vic And South Oz that I had never seen before. The Adelaide Hills are definitely worth exploring on two wheels.
The Sunshine Coast / Gold Coast and Coffs Harbour / Port Macquarie/ Byron/ Tweed hinterland all stand out as exceptional riding routes - as does the Blue Mountains Nat Pk, Kosiousko Nat Pk, Dandenong National Park and the Mornington Peninsula.

The Road from Woodenbong ( Qld ) south to NSW- Kyogle to Nimbin to Murwillumbah is pretty exceptional as well. Known as the Northern Rivers - you could easily spend 3 or 4 days in Northern NSW exploring the area by two wheels. Over the border in Qld the Scenic Rim is also outstanding as well. We are indeed in the lucky country for mbike riding - except for all he marsupials that can be on the road.

Steve in Katoomba

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have been riding motorcycles for over 25 years - one of the lucky ones - as I have never had a bad crash
Keeping her upright is quite a mission....had a few stacks - but all minor and generally at low speed ( was stupid enough to drink ride when I was young) I do not recommend that at all
Included are pics of my Triumph Tiger Sport 2014 (1050cc) fantastic bike
Toured Australia with this machine in 2021 and 2022
The flowers are for all the motorcyclists who have passed away this year

The sunrise represents all the young kids getting into motorcycle riding and their great futures on the trails, tracks and roads
The last pic was with some Melbourne based Harley riders I met riding the mountain roads south of Kosciusko National Park. I based myself in the Tumbarumba Camp ground for a few nights last December on a East Coast of Australia tour...A beautiful spot to escape the summer heat. Did NSW and Qld and also explored parts of Vic And South Oz that I had never seen before. The Adelaide Hills are definitely worth exploring on two wheels.
The Sunshine Coast / Gold Coast and Coffs Harbour / Port Macquarie/ Byron/ Tweed hinterland all stand out as exceptional riding routes - as does the Blue Mountains Nat Pk, Kosiousko Nat Pk, Dandenong National Park and the Mornington Peninsula.

The Road from Woodenbong ( Qld ) south to NSW- Kyogle to Nimbin to Murwillumbah is pretty exceptional as well. Known as the Northern Rivers - you could easily spend 3 or 4 days in Northern NSW exploring the area by two wheels. Over the border in Qld the Scenic Rim is also outstanding as well. We are indeed in the lucky country for mbike riding - except for all he marsupials that can be on the road.

Steve in Katoomba
I remember now - the sunrise shot was actually a sunset on one of the beaches south of Adelaide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts