Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I know, a bit early but we received our first Xmas card today which put me in the mood to ponder what I would like the other half to get me for Xmas. I know she won't, so I'll have to get it myself.
I plan to treat myself to ripping the plastic badges off the '09 Thrux and replacing with a paint job or trying to replace the plastic with real metal harmonica style badges. I will also treat myself to less time working to fill the british government's financial abyss and more time riding my Triumph in the afternoon when I should really be working to put food on the table. I have already got the xmas card to myself enclosing a voucher to the value of the above items. Anyone else got some good Xmas resolutions??

·
29,947 Posts
Well, pretty similar, except that I already have the harmonica badges, and stopped paying money to the British government 10 years ago. Luckily the US goverment has stepped up to the plate to remove as much cash from my paycheck as possible, those lovely folks.

So I vow to ride my bikes more, and do mopre fun stuff for myself instead of slaving at the startup company I've been trying to make profitable, so over winter, some performance mods on the Trumpy for a laugh, and finish setting up my small machine shop.

This is fun, and I think everyone should be able to play, so it's off to BHO. :D

·
Premium Member
24,199 Posts
With pending layoffs, I plan to work my A$$ off and make no mistakes in hopes I'm not one of the select few. To survive the anxiety, I plan to ride to Death Valley in hopes of keeping warm. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts