Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know no one really ever looks here but Sand racing is on at Mablethorpe beach next meeting is tomorow 16 nov, anyone else going I will be there on the Daytona at about 11 AM.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great day today, good racing great weather and dry roads, rode up through the wolds to meet up with the gang at Partney, then over to Mablethorpe for the racing and mugs of tea, then onto Skeggy for more tea and chips before a great ride home to Spalding for Sunday lunch.:D:D:D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll have to get to this one of these days, as I live in Immingham there's not really any excuse. I've heard so much about it over the years. Dose anyone know what time racing starts?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Normally around ten, depends on the tides but if you get there at 11 o clock you will see it, its on again this sunday but forcast is for rain, might see you there.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes mate next one's 11 Jan, and every two weeks from then on, I wont be there as I am doing Marshal training on the 11th at Cadwell but will be at the one after. Heck of a ride from Warwickshire, but if the weathers not too bad give it a go, and let me know when your coming and we can meet up, some of my mates ride in too and we can watch some racing have a brew and ride down to Skeggy for chips before we go our own way again, Dave.

rest of the dates are; 25 Jan, 15 feb, 01 mar, 15 mar, last one 29 march then the club circuit racing is in full swing again, the sand racing is what a lot of club racers do in the cold season, all types of bikes from crossers to speedway bikes and some specials including a modded Triumph 955 daytona, ON SAND!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thanks will let you know. The Jan 25th and March dates are favourite at the moment.Febs out due to the Dragon Rally, and this weekends out,11th Jan,unfortunatly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts