Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have spent a lot of time babying and riding my Sprint Rs, letting her teach me the ways of the road but I have become steady in my decision that I want to move to track riding. If I could afford to keep my Sprint and get a track bike I would but unfortunately i cannot...

No fear tho! I will be staying in the Triumph family (as everyone guesses which bike I'm getting:rolleyes:). I found an 07 D675 with just at 1100mi for right under 6k. I'm having Triumph inspect it and give me the OK before I move foreword, don't worry!

My question is this, what should my bike sell for??? Its an 01 and its pretty well taken care of. Only flaws visible is the cracked plastic on the left panel just above the radiator cap from where it was dropped. I was crawling across some railroad tracks that instead of hitting the road at 90 d, hit at around 25 d. tracks were wet and my foot didn't go down fast enough. There's around 16kmiles on the bike and its had regular maintenances plus a zero gravity ST windscreen, bar ends, new rearsets, custom rear fender, new tires (Avon Viper front and Dunlop Dual Compound rear), custom phone mount on the cockpit, ect.

What do ya'll think??

·
Registered
195 Posts
the latest issue of motorcycle consumer news has a guide in it. I think a 2000 was just under $3k. I didn't look at 2001 because I have a 2000. that should give you a starting point if you go look at the magazine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts