Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again, I have an extra set of bags. Bought the bike w/bags (part of the deal), now I'm stuck with another set. Brand new in the box & never installed. Mounting kit is there too.

Here's the thing. I want them gone ASAP, I don't have room, how much should I ask for them? I don't really care, just want them gone. Posted them in the classifieds and thought somebody would've jumped on them in no time flat... ???

How much $$ can I ask for them to be gone?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Dude,

Here's the thing ... there are no pics and I for one am not sure if your bags are even for a Tbird. Do America bags fit on our bikes? I just don't know...

I would suggest you post a product number, a picture (even one off the web) and set your own price, and say that you're open to offers.

I'm sure that with spring right around the corner you'll have a taker right quick!

Best of luck,

Draeger

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No pic I know. I don't know how to include a pic...read the 'how-to', but whatever, its too complicated for my short attention span brain. They are the Triumph Tbird bags w/Mounting kit. Someone help me post pics please. -yeah, I know, I'm a biker not a geek.

·
Premium Member
243 Posts
No pic I know. I don't know how to include a pic...read the 'how-to', but whatever, its too complicated for my short attention span brain. They are the Triumph Tbird bags w/Mounting kit. Someone help me post pics please. -yeah, I know, I'm a biker not a geek.
I wouldn't mind listening in on that explanation myself. :eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello again, I have an extra set of bags. Bought the bike w/bags (part of the deal), now I'm stuck with another set. Brand new in the box & never installed. Mounting kit is there too.

Here's the thing. I want them gone ASAP, I don't have room, how much should I ask for them? I don't really care, just want them gone. Posted them in the classifieds and thought somebody would've jumped on them in no time flat... ???

How much $$ can I ask for them to be gone?

Thanks
No sense worrying about it, I will give you $200.00 for the set with mounting kit! :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RBinTEX & Lygraf can get together and split the mounting kit and get one bag each.

That'd look custom...I may add pretty unique...until you two cross paths. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
RBinTEX & Lygraf can get together and split the mounting kit and get one bag each.

That'd look custom...I may add pretty unique...until you two cross paths. ;)
Give me your assurance it will fit my new Storm and your lowest shipped price for bags and mounting kit!
Cash awaits!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I have a set of TBird bags that came on my 2010 SE. I took them off the same day I bought it and they've been sitting around here since October. I replaced them with some Harley bags and EZ brackets. The right bag has two small scratches on the top courtesy of the Dealer but they are hardly noticeable and could probably be rubbed out by somebody that knows what they are doing. I held on to them because they like most of the stock Triumph Bird bags have a minor amount of separation and I was going to fix that before putting them on eBay with the mounting brackets. If anybody is interested let me know, I'm still planning on fixing the separation.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a set of TBird bags that came on my 2010 SE. I took them off the same day I bought it and they've been sitting around here since October. I replaced them with some Harley bags and EZ brackets. The right bag has two small scratches on the top courtesy of the Dealer but they are hardly noticeable and could probably be rubbed out by somebody that knows what they are doing. I held on to them because they like most of the stock Triumph Bird bags have a minor amount of separation and I was going to fix that before putting them on eBay with the mounting brackets. If anybody is interested let me know, I'm still planning on fixing the separation.
Since the other bags have sold, I am interested. Can you PM me with some pictures. Also maybe you can explain the "separation" problem, I haven't been around any Triumph bags to know much about them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts