Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodday all

I have ordered some drag bars and bar end mirrors for my T100. Could you please advise if I need risers and/or which risers would look/feel best. I have heard of Genmars and also Spacer Jim's for Bonnevilles.

Any feedback or guide to previous threads would be appreciated.

Douglas

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Your welcome,
And welcome to the forum!
Post pic's of your ride and keep us posted!

"The Department of the Redundancy Department."

·
30,180 Posts
Indeed - welcome aboard - new members always welcome! As Flaco says, we would love to see pictures of your ride!

I added Flacos handlebar risers to the "great source of info" sticky in twins tech talk, which is a splendid resource, in my not so honest opinion!

Cheers, have a good one!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome Flaco and Propforward. I will post a photo of the Bonnie when I get my new bars, which, according to New Bonneville won't be until mid December for some reason.

While I think of it, could someone please confirm whether I need risers with the dragbars from NB to miss the tank when the bars are turned. If I do, which ones are the most popular?

Thanks

DB

·
Registered
64 Posts
Risers For Bonnevilles

Sorry for late post, but I have a Riser kit in Black and Silver anadized Finish, raises them up enough for most applications. Can send pics of them on a bike if you send PM of email
thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts