Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

3681 - 3685 of 3685 Posts

·
Registered
10,623 Posts
I watched the Joan Jett documentary last night, great! This isn't from it, but is representative.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I watched the Joan Jett documentary last night, great! This isn't from it, but is representative.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
She should duet with Iggy

·
Registered
111 Posts
Listening to Albert Ammons and Pete Johnson back in the 30's pounding out some great boogie woogie on the 88 string guitar.

·
Premium Member
7,316 Posts
October 9 was John Lennon's birthday... He would have been 80 years old if he wasn't assassinated on December 8, 1980. F*cking amazing it was 40 years ago!!!

Bob

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I was living in Vermont at that time- we were out in the woods, renovating an old cottage on a dairy farm- no TV...the next morning we were driving to La Guardia in NYC to put my girlfriend on a plane to LA- she was a singer, auditioning for a new band- John Lennon music non stop on the FM- after a long set, the DJ came on to share the very sad news of John's murder,. Other than the continuing music, we drove 200 miles in almost silence...later, I drove from the airport to W. 72nd street and joined the vigil outside The Dakota for a good part of the night...one of the saddest experiences I ever had...an Icon, taken by a senseless act...one of John's last recordings:

season of glass.jpg

3681 - 3685 of 3685 Posts