Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

3581 - 3600 of 3640 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Okay, about the woman analyzing Tull .... she is a curiosity, but she doesn't contribute much to appreciating Anderson's amazing flutery. ;-)

I watched Cold War tonight and there's a scene with some Bill Haley rockabilly, so .... some rockabilly.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm blaming this on Steve .... got me going down the Jethro Tull rabbit hole. Here Anderson is ... aging, but damn what a great song, Locomotive Breath. I saw 'em twice when I was a wee young punk. Actually, before Punk got hold of me. :)

Reactions: Daddy Cool

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well I'm listening to 'SBS Chill', a music stream available online or in Australia on a digital TV channel. I'm a data cheapskate so I installed a set top box in my garage and connected it to my garage stereo. SBS Chill is so chill that unless you wear full length thermal underwear you will surely expire.
Chill out dudes.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
^ Looked 'em up and checked it out ... The first cut was a piece by Faithless, one of my favorite trip hop groups. I'm in!

·
Registered
311 Posts
" Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the passion play ." The guy's a prophet 😎 Up there on my favourite band list , and his lyrics are such a beautiful way to see the world and our existence in it .

" Do you ever get the feeling that the story's too damn real , and in the present ........Tense . "

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
^ Love it!

Elvis Costello

Reactions: denoose

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Here's The Airplane at their peak- live at Fillmore East, November '68... was 20 rows back, center...incredible performance Buddy Guy opened the shows both nights. These tapes are mix of east and west coast shows. The band did a number of free shows following the gigs at The Fillmore, early on Sundays in Central Park, at the Naumberg Bandshell, these were amazing , free and easy events...

·
Registered
320 Posts
It's a rainy day so I'm kicked back in an easychair listening to some CDs. So far it's been
Best of Chicken Shack
King Biscuit Boy- "Gooduns"
Hot Tuna- Burgers
Quicksilver Messenger Service- Happy Trails
The Misunderstood- Before the Dream Faded
more to come...

·
Registered
320 Posts
We're digging deep into the pile for these
The Ugly Ducklings
the psychadelic sounds of The 13th Floor Elevators
McKenna Mendelson Mainline- Stink
... and a cold PBR

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Here's an old Coasters tune I was thinking about when looking for some new threads recently..."them buttons are solid gold"..

3581 - 3600 of 3640 Posts