Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Riding videos in AZ and area!

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  mnhoulden 
#1 ·
Ok. Here is my Bagdad video with sound on the VIMEO site. There are other videos I have on my page there for ya'll to check out!:bighand: WOoooHOooooo!!!!!!!! Some explicit lyrics on this one, but it's done in lounge act style so you don't really even notice them. But careful at work anyways.

http://vimeo.com/3001382

Cheers,
Mark

#2 · (Edited)
Hey mnhoulden, was that vid from Sat. the 31st? I think I saw you guys or at least the guy on the S3 with the BW checker board strip Triumph jacket some where between Yarnell & Prescott, might have even been in the White Spar section.

I like Devil ride Vid. I ride from PHX back to Flag via the Devil a few times year. Also I was supprised to see the cop; where you guys out on a week day?

#3 ·
Ummm...I think that Bagdad video was from the middle of Dec 08. I had put off making the video until recently. There are a few guys I ride with that have those checkerboard jackets, so I'm not too sure. The devil is a great ride, we did it over a weekend last summer then a mate of mine and I did it in a day. Good fun!
Cheers,
Mark

#6 ·
I havent watched the whole thing yet (i'll do it in a sec) but got as far as 1:15sec and had to stop and holler "you are awesome, badass soundtrack!! I was cracking up big time. I love that snoop trac and done in this vegas lounge style was perfect!

now I'm heading back to watch the rest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.