Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my taxes finished up and decided to just do it. I signed up for the nullStar Motorcycle School. I'm going to the school in Pueblo, Colorado. Don't know if any locals have taken this or considered it.

Anyone been to one of these? Are they good?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Looks like great fun which bike did u reserve? the gixxer 600? or are you gonna break all boundaries and ride ur S3 in off a ramp?

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
Have you guys seen the article in the new Motorcylist about the one on one school? It sounds great, but very pricey. :( $300 for one hour, but it's just you and the instructor(whom I'm forgetting right now! :hammer: ).

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On 2007-02-06 03:33, S32k1 wrote:
Looks like great fun which bike did u reserve? the gixxer 600? or are you gonna break all boundaries and ride ur S3 in off a ramp?
Actually I reserved the SV. But I might reconsider the gixxer for the second day.

I'll save my bike for the canyon roads after I learn how to turn.

·
Registered
646 Posts
On 2007-02-06 06:54, cheapbastard wrote:
Have you guys seen the article in the new Motorcylist about the one on one school? It sounds great, but very pricey. :( $300 for one hour, but it's just you and the instructor(whom I'm forgetting right now! :hammer: ).
Doug Polen right? Yeah, I saw that, looked interesting and likely all thats needed to help you discover the bad habits you have, what you need to work on and then take that to a track to work on..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts