Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for fellow riders in the Winston/Greensboro/High Point area. Seems the Charlotte group is inactive so maybe there are folks up this way.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Looking for fellow riders in the Winston/Greensboro/High Point area. Seems the Charlotte group is inactive so maybe there are folks up this way.

I ride into Greensboro from Virginia on occasion, but I work so much that every visit is pure serendipity, and scheduling anything is night impossible.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm on a Thruxton (and various other bikes), and live just north of Greensboro. I'm also interested in finding other people to ride with. I mostly head up north to Danbury or the parkway but I dont know all of the roads around here so I'm open to other places to go.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good to see some new people. I'm in Winston-Salem and usually ride around between here and Mt. Airy. I know it's going to be pretty hot, but does anyone want to meet up for a ride this weekend?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might be able to get out on Sunday but I'm much more available during the week.
During the week is possible, but difficult since I work 8-5 and have a 30 mile commute each way. Weekends are better. But if we got a few people, I could make a weekday evening work.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We could meet somewhere in downtown winston-salem then ride out to somewhere else if that would appeal to other folks. Personally I like riding up to Mount Airy or Sparta through the first ridge of mountains.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looks like I'm a little late to the party... My neighbor and I both ride Triumphs. We live in Yadkinville. Always down for a weekend ride. Shoot me a PM if interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks like it has been a while since the last post, but I am a new triumph owner in the Mocksville/Advance area, and would love to meet up. I have a 2017 T120 Black and I’m always up to ride. Also looking for someone to shoot the $h1t with, or even an extra set of hands for a few mods I’m planning on. Let me know...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts