Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound like a really lame question, but I just got a 2000 Sprint RS this weekend, and noticed my clock isn't at the correct time. I'm usually pretty good with watch clocks and resetting them by holding down one or both buttons and trying different combinations....however, when I did that, I noticed only 2 changes, one was that it changed my temperature guage to Celcius, and the other was that it changed my speedo from miles to Kilometers... Any quick suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Press and hold both for 3 or 4 seconds. The hour or minutes should start flashing. "Reset" changes the value and "select" moves back and forth between minutes and secs. If you don't work quickly enough it closes out and you have to press and hold again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

Thanks a bunch for the info. I'll go reset my clock now. I'm sure I'll be talking to you (and others) again soon.

Joey G.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks

Thanks guys. I got it fixed. Oh, and feel free to look at my other thread...I'm having starting issues...sounds to me like a repeating problem among the RS...However, so far...I LOVE the bike....when I have been able to start it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts