Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 of my indicator stems have now broken off over time. After getting by with temporary glue/tape solutions, I am now looking for some more permanent options, i.e. replacement indicators.

As I am located in Australia, I have been having some trouble finding bolt-on aftermarket indicators to suit, without forking out a hefty postage fee. Is there anyone out there in Oz who has had more luck?

Alternatively, as I don't really mind the look of the original indicators, does anyone have some in reasonable condition that they want to sell?

Much Appreciated,
Rupert ('99 speed triple).

·
Registered
22 Posts
i put some dark signals on from a buell... they matched the bike better cost me around $18.00 i think..was under twenty for sure... don't know if you can get buell signals any easier there or not...i've got the orginal set in the basement ..... they're off an o4 if your interested...pay shipping and they are urs...

use [email protected]

brian

little dusty from the last ride before i took them off in 05.....some armor all and they'll look like new

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
359 Posts
indicators S3

3 of my indicator stems have now broken off over time. After getting by with temporary glue/tape solutions, I am now looking for some more permanent options, i.e. replacement indicators.

As I am located in Australia, I have been having some trouble finding bolt-on aftermarket indicators to suit, without forking out a hefty postage fee. Is there anyone out there in Oz who has had more luck?

Alternatively, as I don't really mind the look of the original indicators, does anyone have some in reasonable condition that they want to sell?

Much Appreciated,
G'day all, I fitted the replacement Brake/tail light asssembly which has the integrated blinkers in the tailight {no external mounts) fits well and looks great, very custom !!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
indicators S3

Much Appreciated,
G'day all, I fitted the replacement Brake/tail light asssembly which has the integrated blinkers in the tailight {no external mounts) fits well and looks great, very custom !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts