Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace one of my thruxton footpegs and it was recommended that instead of using stock I should go for FZR racing pegs. Are they a straight fit needing no conversion and generally liked?

Any other pegs liked better?

Thanks!

Onnel

P.S. I assume they work both back and front?

·
Registered
25 Posts
the FZR pegs are a straight fit and i didn't even finish a full beer during installing them. So yes the are easy and solid built

·
Registered
104 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
They should mount right up. If you want the matching passenger pegs, they'll mount as well, though they'll need a little modification. Check "Other parts that fit our bikes" sticky.

·
Registered
509 Posts
The round FZR pegs are a straight fit for the front and the springs fit perfects. For the rear, I needed to add a washer so they wouldn't flop around but otherwise it was a no brainer for $20 for 4 pegs that are much more durable and attractive than than the stock pegs which snap off if you so much tip the bike over (or someone else does it for you in my case).

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for the info. I figured it would be a straight fit, but I'm so sick of returns in general in this moment of extreme mail order everything.

Ps - The Black Hand is also an obscure metal band from Montreal, and they were amazing (other than the historical reference of course).

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts