Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Replacement in the works for S4?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Yak 
G
#1 ·
I thought i heard they had something in the pipeline, but i can't seem to find anything on it.

Anyone recall if they are going to put something in the S4 slot? Nekkid , lighter than S3.....

#3 ·
My opinion is that Triumph would be nuts not to make a 675 Speed Triple and a 675 Tiger. But, Triumph doesn't ask my opinion and there is absolutely no telling what they will or won't do.

#8 ·
On 2006-11-10 16:47, nsb748 wrote:
If a naked 675 rears its head I am forecasting a huge growth in the amount of used speed fours available.

Naked 675 in graphite? count me in
Maybe, I think it depends on the price. The beauty of the 600cc naked class is the reasonable prices. Most can be bought off the showroom for sub 6k. Im not sure Id want a naked bike in the same price as the current 675.

#10 ·
I think it would help their line up, They really need an entry level sport style bike. The 675 is a great bike, but like so many other makes they need that less aggressive bike. A S3 style/ riding position naked 675 would probably be very cost effective for them.

#11 ·
On 2006-11-13 11:07, ender wrote:
I think it would help their line up, They really need an entry level sport style bike. The 675 is a great bike, but like so many other makes they need that less aggressive bike. A S3 style/ riding position naked 675 would probably be very cost effective for them.
They currrently have nothign to compete with the SV650, FZ6, 599, Monster 620/600, 636 Ninja.

They need something...!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.