Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought i heard they had something in the pipeline, but i can't seem to find anything on it.

Anyone recall if they are going to put something in the S4 slot? Nekkid , lighter than S3.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
rumors have been flying about for the past year or so that there will be a naked 675, and the guys over at Raptors and Rockets did some photoshop jobs of how it might look. However nothing has been officially confirmed by the factory yet. Only time will tell
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
8,922 Posts
My opinion is that Triumph would be nuts not to make a 675 Speed Triple and a 675 Tiger. But, Triumph doesn't ask my opinion and there is absolutely no telling what they will or won't do.
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well the only naked i see in the US is the sv650. not much of a looker....

i can see it hittin Euro before it lands in the US...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
On 2006-11-10 13:59, sneth wrote:
well the only naked i see in the US is the sv650. not much of a looker....

i can see it hittin Euro before it lands in the US...
Don't forget about the Ducati Monsters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
If a naked 675 rears its head I am forecasting a huge growth in the amount of used speed fours available.

Naked 675 in graphite? count me in
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
On 2006-11-10 16:47, nsb748 wrote:
If a naked 675 rears its head I am forecasting a huge growth in the amount of used speed fours available.

Naked 675 in graphite? count me in
Maybe, I think it depends on the price. The beauty of the 600cc naked class is the reasonable prices. Most can be bought off the showroom for sub 6k. Im not sure Id want a naked bike in the same price as the current 675.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
I think it would help their line up, They really need an entry level sport style bike. The 675 is a great bike, but like so many other makes they need that less aggressive bike. A S3 style/ riding position naked 675 would probably be very cost effective for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
On 2006-11-13 11:07, ender wrote:
I think it would help their line up, They really need an entry level sport style bike. The 675 is a great bike, but like so many other makes they need that less aggressive bike. A S3 style/ riding position naked 675 would probably be very cost effective for them.
They currrently have nothign to compete with the SV650, FZ6, 599, Monster 620/600, 636 Ninja.

They need something...!!!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top