Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching the net for a repair manual for my 2000 Legend TT900. At the link at the top of this forum (The Motor Bookstore) they offer the Triumph Triples, Fours Repair Manual 91-99 from Haynes. This book is about the closest I have gotten in all my other other seaches for a book that covers my bike. But it is the previous year! I haven't found any that cover a 2000 Legend.

Any tips or suggestions out there? Did they change much between the '99 and '00 (meaning could I get by with the 1999 book)? Does anyone have any other recommended manuals for my model?

Thanks.

- Anthony

G

·
0 Posts
Mines an '02 model, I have the Haynes manual, as it is the only available one, (except the Triumph one) everything seems to be pretty much up to date. A good comprehensive manual.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Haynes basically has a carb manual and an FI manual for the Hinckley bikes no matter what year they were made. As mentioned, get the carb Haynes and the carb Triumph service manual and you will have everything covered. Some of the photo's won't be of your bike, but the text does explain differences when necessary.

:-g

1 - 4 of 4 Posts