Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I admit to having few heroes. When it comes to Jesse James...to me...he is simply the man. Came from nothing...builds the most outrageous motorcycles from scratch. Can make anything with his bare hands. Always sticks up for the underdog and has a strong sense of right and wrong. Loves women. A non conformist motorhead with an artist's soul. Loves to build them from nothing and in his words take a hammer to them and destroy them just as easy. :) He is as complicated as he is brilliant. Jesse to me is the man. He personifies...go your own way.
George

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Look for the next generation of Monster Garage which will be filmed in Detroit and starring those holligan chopper builders: The Detroit Brothers.

/Mike

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks for posting thisi. now i gotta go find the episode to watch the "bonne launch"
ha

·
Registered
41 Posts
monster garage was a cool show when it first started then it became more about building jesse a race car than building "monster" machines. I havent seen anything about the Detroit Brothers show, I hope its good I really like their building style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts