Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
201 Posts
Bolt-on, plug'n'play Shifting ContRoll Quick Shifter kit, US$150 plus $15 for the postman, in stock. Replaces the OEM shift rod, plugs into the OEM harness. The QS function is built into the ECU, so why pay extra for a piggy-back controller?

Reactions: Street-Triple-R

·
Vendor
201 Posts
You can adjust the cut-time through the ECU. "Shift position"? The actual position the shifter is In for each shift so that you don’t get false ignition cuts. The Bazzaz prevents ignition cut if the shifter is in neutral or between gears. You can also program it to ignore a gear like first so you aren’t shifting past neutral and banging gears by accident. You can also set rpm limits. It also knows if you haven’t completed a shift. That’s what the actual shifter position can do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bolt-on, plug'n'play Shifting ContRoll Quick Shifter kit, US$150 plus $15 for the postman, in stock. Replaces the OEM shift rod, plugs into the OEM harness. The QS function is built into the ECU, so why pay extra for a piggy-back controller?
This sounds interesting(y) Pretty straightforward to install then? Do you ship to Norway?

·
Vendor
201 Posts
If it takes more than 1/2 an hour, it's because you stopped for a beer ... :)

Sure, I can ship to Norway!

Reactions: Street-Triple-R

·
Registered
30 Posts
i think i want one. any downsides? i am pretty new to quickshifters, do they reduce the life of your clutch at all?

·
Vendor
201 Posts
There is very little shock if done properly. There is a small window where if the engine cuts back in before the shift is complete, parts get beaten on, but it's hard to achieve. The standard cut time in the ECU works very well.

I am currently back-ordered on these kits, but I am expecting a shipment next Tuesday.

·
Vendor
201 Posts
Will do!

·
Vendor
201 Posts
Back in stock!

·
Vendor
201 Posts
I'm excited. How long is the typical delivery to cali?
Unfortunately, a lot longer than it was a few months ago. It used to be a week or less to anywhere in the US; I'm now seeing three weeks or more. There's no rhyme or reason; the postal sytems are choked, and I'd be surprised if it gets better anytime soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts