Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this isn't the appropriate place to post a good recommendation... then please tell where is???

My post that gave a nice recommendation for a certain on-line vendor (that shall unfortunately remain nameless this time) seems to have been deleted. Yet all the negative banter about bogus sales from other vendors remains.

If anybody has received good or bad service from a vendor that wants to sell us all their wares, I appreciate being informed of it. Sorry guys, but I just don't understand what controversy a good recommendation could have caused. :(

·
Registered
358 Posts
dog, although I posted my praise for New Bonneville goin' above and beyond on my order last year in this section (IIRC), I've since figured that it should've been in the "Reviews" section.

Have you looked for yours there?

·
Registered
893 Posts
It might've gone to Florida to watch the footy!!!!
If so, it has probably gone down the storm drain to Biscayne Bay with da Bears! :-D

Prince was a lot better than the Stones, and I don't much care for the little purple twit.

Dennis

R

·
0 Posts
Dog, I was actually looking for that post just yesterday and you're right it's gone! Could you email that vendor's site to me, I'd like to give him a little buisness.

Thanks

·
Registered
147 Posts
Try clicking on "Your Profile" and it should show the posts you've made most recently. If this is regardign your post on the 50% off sale on Friday, there are at least three different threads on it. I, too, had the same thing happen to my positive post, but I did find it using the method I'm suggesting. Good luck!

[ This message was edited by: rstover on 2007-02-05 13:01 ]

·
Banned
1,342 Posts
On 2007-02-05 12:59, rstover wrote:
Try clicking on "Your Profile" and it should show the posts you've made most recently. If this is regardign your post on the 50% off sale on Friday,
Not the same thread rstover - this missing one was started by road_dog and was him just complimenting PJ Parts on their service. It's gone.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
road_dog,

My recommendation would be to pm the moderator and ask her--she is usually pretty good about answering pm's.

I have seen posts on this forum over the years that say "good" things about vendors who may not at the time be advertisers on triumphrat.net, and they have not been deleted. If an advertiser who is not a supporter of triumphrat.net makes a post that is an ad for some of his wares, that post will be deleted. If I later make a post where I praise the wares of that same vendor and "recommend" him and his wares, my post will very likely be deleted as a violation of the acceptable use policy (due to the previous post by the vendor).

I can't remember if any of the above relates to your post or not, but I bet the moderator can give you a good answer. :-D

Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts