Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After removing the stock.exhaust the rear mounts look.like ****. Is there any after market ones?
Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I thought there were some that people used for the previous models from I think a Sprint and then maybe a japanese bike but can't remember exactly, though I think the mounting for the new style is different so may not work. I personally just removed mine and put them back on when me fiance wants to go for a ride as well, only takes a couple minutes and a 12mm socket.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I also had this problem. Daytona 675 pegs fit and look great. I read about someone else doing it and they said they had to use a spacer. My bike is a half apart with the body panels off so i can't say if there is any interference. They sit nearly flush in line with the bike and point towards the back, real sharp and aggressive. Since they're made by triumph they're sort of the same style as the front. I'm having them powder coated black :) I'll try to find the pic and post it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm not sure if the mounts changed on the newest Speedies but my '06 has rear pegs from a K5 GSXR1000 and they bolted straight up and look loads better than OEM (only mods: cut off exhaust bracket & sprayed black).

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just don't like the round look they have.

Sent from my motorcycle while riding.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts