Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any recommendations for a rear stand for a 2007 speed triple. Pitbull are high $ but also looking at TREX stands.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Pitbull stands are as solid as can be and made in America. Those 2 reasons alone made them worth a few dollars more to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Abba stands, i,ve had one for years, used it for two speed triples, a fireblade and a cbr600. Just get bike specific adaptors. Easy to use!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I got the TRex, can't speak for the others. This stand allows you to set the stand from the side of the bike, not the rear. Comes with 2 pins, and an adjustable rubber tipped bar to place between the spokes if you dont want the wheel to turn while on the stand. I can now roll my bike around the garage, while on the stand, not worrying about dropping it...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
T REX stand

I got the TRex, can't speak for the others. This stand allows you to set the stand from the side of the bike, not the rear. Comes with 2 pins, and an adjustable rubber tipped bar to place between the spokes if you dont want the wheel to turn while on the stand. I can now roll my bike around the garage, while on the stand, not worrying about dropping it...
Thanks for all the advise. I will go for a TREX stand as I like the fact the threaded rod secures the stand to the wheel.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a set of trex, and while it's not quite as beefy as the pitbull it's strong enough that I've sat on the bike while it's on the stand.

I went that way since I was able to get the front & rear for about $50 less than a used pitbull rear stand.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Yes, it also has the threaded rod so that the bike cannot slide off the pin. It is the nicest stand I have owned to date, I love it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts