Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if someone is making rear SOLO luggage racks for 2018+ Speedmasters? So far I’ve only been able to find this ( https://newbonneville.com/shop/black-solo-rack-triumph-america-speedmaster/ ) but it’s only for the up to 2011 models. I’m pretty sure there’s an OEM solo seat rail kit which might have to do for now, and just put something under my gear (I took the rear seat off). Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have been looking for the same thing. I have the triumph "styling" rack but it is useless to try to tie anything to, because of the way it is rounded with no positive anchor points. Motone , or anyone else ? I really need a decent rack for a long tour.

Johno

·
Registered
107 Posts
I just ordered the OEM kit from Triumph for $500. This is the kit including all hardware. I should have it in four days and will report back.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Edge bags which I have owned for 13 years and purchased second hand. This is the 4th bike I have mounted these bags on. The brackets are Easy Brackets which I ordered with the speedmaster mount and hardware for $195.00. Great bags, not completely water proof but I just use trash bags when I go camping. The only time I have got water in them is when I over load them and do a bit of highway riding.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
I previously recommended the Hepco Becker in this post and it is by far the best option out there for direct bolt on without a backrest.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts