Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Triumph enthusiasts. I was advised this was the perfect location to get answers to my troubles.

recently bought a 900 Rally pro here in the states. The bike came with these clunky DOT approved turn signals so I went ahead and ordered the scrolling LED turn signals from
World of Triumph with the part number A9838077. I was advised by an employee that this was the correct part for the front and rear. After installation they looked beautiful and worked fine. That is, however, until I took it for a ride. The Screen shows an error stating “Rear Left Indicator” check manual & “Rear Right indicator” check manual. The turn signals are working but when I’m riding and turn on my indicator, the bike seems to turn it off immediately.
Ive attached a photo of the error I’m receiving. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There's reports out there of people fitting these indicators and it keeps popping errors on the dash. No known reason why, so far, other then it's a CANBUS bike so propably they are not playing nice.

It could be that the dealer needs to enable something in software, have you tried contacting a dealer and asking them?

If you have Facebook, there's a big thread about this over HERE and HERE

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m pleased to know that I’m not the only person suffering with this issue at least. I have contacted the dealer though, their service guy was out yesterday so hopefully I get some sort of an answer today. I’ve also reached out to Triumph US and Triumph UK directly. I’ll updated the thread with any information that I get.
Thanks for your insight by the way!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts