Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my riding is on road and I’m thinking of fitting a rear hugger. I'm aware there is one from NWS (whatever that stands for).
My question is, are there any other manufactures that make them for the 955i Tigers. And also if there are more than one, which is recommended.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I fitted an NWS to my 885 a while back and it slotted straight on, however, when I changed the Anakees to Azaros some adjustment was needed to stop it rubbing, so out came the file to extend the front slot and a spacer(ok a nut) was added to rear to achieve clearence.
Just done a quick search and NWS or Pyramid Plastics as they are now known dont seem to stock a hugger for the Tiger:confused:

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I have had a NWS on my 1999 for about three years. No problems and it's holding up really well. The only thing I have done to it is put a hole in the front to run the plumbing for the Scottoiler.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got a reply from Kath at Jack Lilley
2005 (cast wheels) Rear Hugger 076160B £80.85
shipping unfortunately is about £60 due to the size of the box.
No reply from NWS yet.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi, £60.00 shipping Is about right for 1 hugger to NZ. Triumph-online do a deal if you create a group buy. 2 or 3 (or more) huggers ship for not much more than this fiqure.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The shipping tariff is calculated by weight & volume so if you and a couple of mates wanted more than one hugger we could ship 2 or 3 for this price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts