Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've had good luck with www.bikebandit.com getting OEM parts. Full price, but good service and quick delivery if they have it in stock. I've had great luck on ebay getting used parts - needed a rear wheel (directed to ebay by a RAT member) and got a screaming deal on a great used wheel, and also got a set of replacement mirrors for 10% of new replacements. Bikebandit has schematics of each year bike; easy to read and figure out exactly what you need and what the price is.

·
Premium Member
24,407 Posts
Welcome mat out

Hi and welcome to the Sprint forum bikerowl:)

I hope you can find the answers you want here, pretty helpful bunch of Sprint enthusiasts.

Don and I also ask all our new members to please read our forum stickies.:)

cheers
DaveM:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had good luck with www.bikebandit.com getting OEM parts. Full price, but good service and quick delivery if they have it in stock. I've had great luck on ebay getting used parts - needed a rear wheel (directed to ebay by a RAT member) and got a screaming deal on a great used wheel, and also got a set of replacement mirrors for 10% of new replacements. Bikebandit has schematics of each year bike; easy to read and figure out exactly what you need and what the price is.

Tried Bikebandit they seem to have everything but the rear brake pedal

·
Premium Member
16,670 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts