Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I know YOU are ready, Al. Trying to get the rest of these yahoos thawed out and ready to roll. Some of the best roads in the country up there, and no one will be on them that weekend. We are going to all the the area basically to ourselves....

One month left to make your reservations before they go back on the open market...

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Only 5 mores years until I retire.......definitely on my list of to-dos:) Until then, Bennington Bash on May 29-31; my first rally!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I've enjoyed meeting people from this site and can't wait for May to get here.

I'm turning the big 4 0 on May 3rd and this little trip is my present to myself.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I though I was going to pull this one off but one of my supervisors is off that Friday & Monday, so I will have to cover for him. That screws my plans of a weekend get away. You guys should have a great time!

Al you won't beleive this one, wife reserved a place at the beach, the week of Thunder in the Valley? I may get to see you depending on when you are planning on coming in, we are leaving that Friday.

Al will you be going to the Triumph Come Home in June? I will be down that Saturday morning for the day.

Corey

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I though I was going to pull this one off but one of my supervisors is off that Friday & Monday, so I will have to cover for him. That screws my plans of a weekend get away. You guys should have a great time!

Al you won't beleive this one, wife reserved a place at the beach, the week of Thunder in the Valley? I may get to see you depending on when you are planning on coming in, we are leaving that Friday.

Al will you be going to the Triumph Come Home in June? I will be down that Saturday morning for the day.

Corey
We come out to Johnstown on Thursday and hit the firehouse that night. Of all the weekends for your wife to get a place at the beach she picked the one event weekend in your backyard!
I've got a good 250 mile loop planned into West Virginia that weekend!

I usally hit the "Come Home" but not sure at this point what day.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts