Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what i've gotten reading posts by those who've put bigger risers on a speedy, the cables can stay roted the same except the throttle. But the others are ok tho the brake may just need the cable tie to be moved on the downtube. But the throttle it seems must be re-routed from all i've read. These are 5.5" with about1.5" pullback. Will i definatly have to re-route it, and does this mean i'll have to route them to the right side of the steering head? If so i guess i'll have to remove the cables from the throttle housing. I'm wondering how long that will take because by the time i get home from work i only have about 45 min of daylight and the carport is dark after that aside for a single bulb 3 cars over.

·
Premium Member
4,098 Posts
For what its worth- I got the Rivco risers from Brent, and they did not require any re-routing or adjustments of any sort. I had them on and ready to go in minutes. ME! if you can believe it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts