Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening!

Many of you have taken advantage of our 50% off sale and WOW! things did move quickly. We COMPLETELY SOLD OUT of all of the items we had in stock.

Because we got such a HUGE rush of orders and interest from the general public, we are going to extend to all of you a discount of 20% on all items on our website thru Monday 2/5/07 at 4pm. Please allow (2) weeks time for delivery as we have to order these items as orders are placed.

If you placed an order when we had everything marked down 50% we will honor that price and will ship you your item(s), GUARANTEED!

We certainly did not expect such a HUGE turnout and thank you for your business.

·
Registered
29 Posts
On 2007-02-03 18:33, famonterojr wrote:
Good evening!

Many of you have taken advantage of our 50% off sale and WOW! things did move quickly. We COMPLETELY SOLD OUT of all of the items we had in stock.

Because we got such a HUGE rush of orders and interest from the general public, we are going to extend to all of you a discount of 20% on all items on our website thru Monday 2/5/07 at 4pm. Please allow (2) weeks time for delivery as we have to order these items as orders are placed.

If you placed an order when we had everything marked down 50% we will honor that price and will ship you your item(s), GUARANTEED!

We certainly did not expect such a HUGE turnout and thank you for your business.
Sweet deal!!!!!! Thank you so much. I was stoked to see it...and definitely seized the moment. :cool:

[ This message was edited by: ShaneXman on 2007-02-03 18:38 ]

·
Registered
804 Posts
What did you think would happen, we got guys on here named Cheapbastard for fook sakes......... :-D

And thanks for the great deals...............

·
Registered
276 Posts
Back during my college days I studied econ and had the pleasure of reading many papers on retail pricing. When ever a company purchases products that don't sell in the period they were purchased, the best, and now most profitable price to sell the products is 50% off.

Thank you very much for validating what I learned.

·
Banned
5,284 Posts
On 2007-02-04 05:55, *******-Rat wrote:
What did you think would happen, we got guys on here named Cheapbastard for fook sakes......... :-D

And thanks for the great deals...............
sad thing is... I missed it. :( Was contemplating on the axle covers, and waited too long. :hammer: :(

·
Registered
242 Posts
did anybody who bought this stuff recieve any email messages in regards to when the stuff would ship? i got my paypal confermations of payment, but not anything from the company really.

·
Registered
881 Posts
On 2007-02-04 13:04, cheapbastard wrote:
sad thing is... I missed it. :( Was contemplating on the axle covers, and waited too long. :hammer: :(
doah! i did a partial order so that didn't happen. i guess i won't be going back for seconds at 50%.

cheapbastard u shoulda got a paint kit u sucka.

:flam:

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Have you tried emailing them to ask about your order?...

·
Registered
139 Posts
On 2007-02-06 19:28, kuhlka wrote:
Have you tried emailing them to ask about your order?...
Not yet, but I'll probably call them tomorrow. I figured I'm deep into the queue and was wondering if someone who got in early actually received a notice that their order was fulfilled and shipped. So far, no responses from anyone on the forum. That is not promising.

[ This message was edited by: Warp8 on 2007-02-06 21:00 ]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts