Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

I just recently moved to knoxville tennessee and really have no idea on good routes to ride in my area. normally i like backroads that are in rural areas (the least populated the better). also if there are any of yall near by that would like to go for a ride, i am always down.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We need to get some replies to this. I would love to head out that way to ride later this year!
Yeah i would like to see some replies too. Ive only done the devils triangle and that was just a little sketchy.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i went exploring this week and had found a few good little back roads just northeast of maryville. really i would just like to find some folks to ride with, really don't care where.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey guys! really anyone from in the area! i mean marryville, farragot, oakridge, strawberry plains? i just moved here and i am dying to get out! would really like to meet some new folks!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Go to a local motorcycle dealer or online, and get America Rides Maps or Butler maps for the area. Also motorcyleroads.com is a good resource. if your ever up near the tri-cities give me a shout.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeh i did that already but those maps dont really show the local favorite back roads. also i am not a huge fan of the dragon and the devils triangle can get pretty sketchy with all the gravel in the middle of tight turns and such. i have about whipped out there once or twice.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey new guy to triumph here, also located in Chattanooga. If you ever ride down I can show you some good ones here. You can also go over towards Townsend TN for some great curvy roads but those are in a federal park so if you speed don't get caught!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I like all riding, bar hoping downtown or all day rides. Not really geared up for over night trips, but open to anything else.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Knoxville too

I know this is an old thread, but I know some roads, I live in west Knox and have a Bonneville
Breakfast club would be neat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great group ride today with Indian/Triumph of Knoxville. Rode the Foothills Parkway around the foothills of the Smokies, grabbed some excellent barbecue, all-around great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all, not sure if you guys are active or not, but I'm at the cusp of buying a bike again. I'm in Knox, would love to meet some fellow Triumph owners to ride with.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts