Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAT AID Northwest Region 5 - WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, BC, AB
The thread you are viewing is intended to be a database - to collect information on geographical resources to assist other RAT members.

RAT AID - members willing to help other members. Find yourself in a bind? Have a flat tire, out of gas, lost, or broken down? We will list members here that are willing to help.

The thread will be structured according to geographical regions in North America, and this one is specifically for the Northwestern United States and Canadian Provinces.

Members can post for the area in which they can offer support, and the type of support they are willing to provide. Please post thread titles in the following format:

STATE, CITY, TYPE OF ASSISTANCE

To start out, we will use the following categories for assistance:

1. Assistance (A) - can bring gas or tools to assist with a breakdown
2. Routing (R) - can make suggestions on best routes to take through a particular area
3. Trailer (T) - Have trailer, willing to travel to help pick up a crashed or broken down bike
4. Lodging (L) - can provide space to camp, or a room to stay in when visiting an area.

EXAMPLE: OREGON, PORTLAND - A/R/T

Put any details of the assistance in the thread. You also need to leave a way to contact you, and may want to be more specific in how to contact you in each situation. Routing help may be best by email, but for assistance, remember that folks need will be more time critical, and cell phone numbers and texting would be the quickest way to reach you. Here is mine, as an example:
http://www.triumphrat.net/region-2-r...lotte-r-t.html

Chat or comments will be deleted.

·
Premium Member
12,708 Posts
Haggis
Calgary, Alberta

I can provide the following:

Assistance (A) - can bring gas or tools to assist with a breakdown
Routing (R) - can make suggestions on best routes to take through a particular area
Lodging (L) - can provide space to camp, or a room to stay in when visiting an area.
(if you are stuck)

Contact me via Facebook (see my link below) or by PM on this site.

If you are riding through this area pm me in advance and I'll provide my cell phone number.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Crash
Oak Harbor, WA - A/R/T/L

Regarding the T: I have a truck, not a trailer, but I will help pick up your downed or broken ride.

contact via PM on this site for anything not time critical. Call or text me at 7573730830 for emergiencies.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Kitsap County, WA, USA

Assistance: I'll provide hauling services, most typical hand tools, etc if needed. Prefer to limit range to the Olympic Peninsula.
Routing: Know plenty of good roads and different ways to travel the Olympic Peninsula.
Trailer: Have truck and trailer with loading ramp. Could probably haul up to 6 bikes at one time.
Lodging: Wife permission dependent, have rooms to sleep and garage to park bike for security.

I will ensure my cell # is available in my profile.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Juneau, Alaska

If you got your motorcycle to Juneau, good onya, Mate! Only two ways in for bikes (barge or ferry). If you're stuck in town or need assistance, hit me up via IM on this site.

-Assistance (A) - can bring gas or tools to assist with a breakdown
-Routing (R) - can make suggestions on best routes to take through a particular area
-Lodging (L) - can provide space to camp, or a room to stay in when visiting an area.

Paddymick (Patrick)

·
Registered
13 Posts
King County, Tacoma area, WA

Wesley

Assistance (A) - can bring gas or tools to assist with a breakdown
Routing (R) - can make suggestions on best routes to take through a particular area
Lodging (L) - can provide space to camp when you are stuck

PM me through the website

·
Registered
508 Posts
So cal RAID

I can provide
Assistance- tools, fuel, anything to get you going
Rescue- I can move , pick up and help crash pick up.
Route- can help lost or suggest good routes to ride.
Text your info and issue if needed.
626-375-4878
Jeremy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts