Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any information or input on rebuilding of the forks?
Anyone have contact info for racetech? or another high quality suspention service.
How much might I expecet to pay?
My 2002 w/18 k miles has realy bad fork seals they are leaking just sitting in garage.
Thanks
Mike in Indy

·
Registered
452 Posts
I re-did the front end on my '01 Trophy last spring.New springs,seals,bushings and heavier oil.Made a world of difference.I went with race-tech and put the stiffest springs available on.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just sent my forks into race tech...3 to 5 day turnaround after they receive them is what they told me..you need to call them 951-279-6655. They have different options depending on what you want/need done. I was going to try and install the springs myself but decided to let them do it and set them up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Tobyone,
Thanks so much or the phone # :)
How much did it cost and what did you have them do you?
Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
I told them to just put in springs and fluid .If something else was needed they would let me know. The previous owner had new seals put in already. I haven't got a call yet about the exact price but they said around $250.00. I also put in new head bearings while I had it down. the lower one was dry and worn,only 23k on bike but this bearing may not have gotten any service. I hope this helps my 40 mph head shake I was having.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts