Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 10 months on backorder the last of the accessories for my R3T came in. The pannier guard rails are here. Maybe now they can work on a trunk.

Trapper

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yes - I had mine installed yesterday (along with the TORs - which is why I asked the dealer to do the install) - they look great :) - it was almost a bust though - the set had an extra of one part and was missing another :( - it was a good thing that the dealer had a set in stock to cannibalize (and that I did not take them home for a self install) or they would not be installed :)

The TORs add a nice bass note to the exhaust btw - now if I only had a better horn.....

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's good to know Touring accessories from Triumph are not just slow to arrive in Oz.

I thought 2 months was along time to wait for a gel seat and dresser bars (and they're not here yet), but based on your experiences it looks like I've got a while to go yet before they arrive.

Actually, the bag protector rails might be just the way to go to let me remove the rear dresser bars to make the Chopsen One a bit more comfortable.

Agree completely about the TORs. They add just enough rumble to add a bit more presence, without incurring the wrath of the Chosen One on the rear seat.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts