Triumph Rat Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, don't forget to enroll or renew your R.A.T. membership through the regular Triumph website.

Cheers !!!

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
The thread is OT for this forum, but if there's a problem I'd like to find out before I remove it, as I've been corresponding with Peter at Triumph lately about previous difficulties logging in and it appears everything had been solved last week. Grant, can you describe the exact route by which you were going into the registration page?

·
Registered
648 Posts
The thread is OT for this forum, but if there's a problem I'd like to find out before I remove it, as I've been corresponding with Peter at Triumph lately about previous difficulties logging in and it appears everything had been solved last week. Grant, can you describe the exact route by which you were going into the registration page?
I tried to log in using the link on Triumph's website. I was just now looking for the link at: http://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/usa but I couldn't find it. They don't make easy to find! Do you have the link? If you do, I'll try to log in one more time. Maybe they fixed the problem :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
I had problems with it last week and corresponded with Peter. They have fixed it now. Some folks in our Pack are reporting I. E. is required for the renewal process.

From the page listed above, click on Triumph Experience.
The link to Riders Association is on the left side.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Thanks for the directions. :D
I was able to log-in this time.
I "updated" my account although none of my info. needed to be changed.
Hopefully I will get a issue of the magizine one of these days.
I haven't seen one in a few months.

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
No, they sure don't make it easy to find.

Denny is correct (though www.triumph.co.uk/usa/ also works fine). Once at the home page: Triumph Experience link -> Riders Association link -> RAT Login at the left side of the page. If one tries to use the "Join RAT Today" link in the middle of the page, it only takes you to the blank new-signup form.

·
Registered
648 Posts
No, they sure don't make it easy to find.

Denny is correct (though www.triumph.co.uk/usa/ also works fine). Once at the home page: Triumph Experience link -> Riders Association link -> RAT Login at the left side of the page. If one tries to use the "Join RAT Today" link in the middle of the page, it only takes you to the blank new-signup form.
Yeah, I ran into that too. I had to then look for the log in page link. Maybe they save on magazines that way when people can't figure out how to sign up or log in. :rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.